Key West Meeting Space
The Westin Key West Resort & Marina understands in business, it is the small details that make the difference in performance and productivity. This is the reason why we take great pride in being one of the best Key West meeting hotels by providing the best possible accommodations down to the last detail, so you can focus on your meeting.
We offer 16,000 square feet of flexible indoor or outdoor executive conference Key West meeting space. Our signature Truman Ballroom can accommodate up to 300 persons at any time. The scenic waterfront pier creates a remarkable backdrop for corporate receptions or extravagant weddings.
At a Glance
Largest Meeting Room: 3850 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Room Seats: 240
Smallest Meeting Room: 180 sq. ft.
Smallest Meeting Room Seats: 10
Take a tour and view floor plans & capacity charts of all of our 13 event and meeting spaces ranging in size from 240 to 3,850 square feet.
Westin Key West Sales Team
Key West Meeting Space
We feature several small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-25
- Dewey boardroom features granite tabletop, windows and balconies
- Sunrise has natural light and windows and no airwalls
- Bravo boardroom makes a nice office for large groups
With over 16,000 sq. ft of meeting & event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 300 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 25-200
- 200 classroom style and 300 reception
- 10,000 square feet of outdoor waterfront space great for corporate dinners and weddings
- Team building opportunities on property and within walking distance from the resort
Our beautiful Sunset Deck is the perfect spot to hold a late night reception or event.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-150
- We are on the open waterfront overlooking the harbor, sailboats and spectacular sunsets
- We provide Caribbean inspired cuisine using locally sourced ingredients such as our Key West Pink Shrimps, popular conch fritters, and hogfish which is caught by spearfishing
- Key West is the "American Caribbean" and the outdoor pier provides an authentic experience of Key West
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Relax and rejuvenate in superb accommodations in Old Town Key West on the waterfront, a block from Duval Street and next to Mallory Square. Experience the beauty of the sparkling sea, access to water sports, and Duval Street’s famed dining, shopping, and entertainment, just steps away. The Westin Marina is one of the three cruise ports in Key West welcoming cruise ships from around the world.
- Location within close proximity to Duval Street, musuems, nightlife, cafes and all attractions
- 6,000 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space with separate group registration
- Outdoor waterfront pier is a perfect backdrop for dinners and receptions for up to 300 guests
- Nine breakout rooms
- Experienced sales, catering and culinary team
How To Get Here
Our Bistro 245 Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and can accommodate up to 160 guests for Key West meetings. For a more intimate setting, Sunset Deck is an excellent location for corporate lunches, dinners and weddings and can accommodate up to 80 guests.