Important Announcements for our Guests
Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly Bed® and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoods breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
Hot tub will be closed for repairs August 18-22.
For Guests Driving to Key West:
The southern 47 miles of the Florida Turnpike from US 1 interchange in Florida City to the Miami/Dade Broward County line no longer has any lanes that will enable a driver to pay cash. Fees are collected through photo identification of license plates or through SunPass transponders. If you are driving a rental car from South Florida to the Florida Keys, please contact your rental car company for more information on SunPass transponders, tolls and fees. If you are driving a personal vehicle, please contact SunPass for more information.
Travelers can call 1-800-749-PIKE (7453) or visit www.FloridasTurnpike.com/all-electronictolling for more information about the all-electronic tolling on Florida's Turnpike.
Resort Charge Policy
A daily 25 USD resort charge covers the following:
- Toll-free, local, and domestic long-distance phone calls
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Lobby refreshments, including Starbucks® brewed coffee and fresh Florida orange juice in the morning and virgin Mojitos in the afternoon
- In-room bottled water on arrival and at checkout
- In-room coffee service
- In-room safe
- In-room umbrellas and ponchos for use during rain
- Two bathrobes and matching slippers in all guest rooms
- Pool towels for all watersports activities as needed
- Poolside refreshments daily, including fresh fruit kabobs and popsicles, as well as iced towels and sunglass polishing
- 24-hour access to the business center and the fitness center
The hotel is compliant with ADA. ADA compliant guest rooms are available.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 21 years or older to reserve a room.
Check Cashing Policy
Check cashing services are not available.
Early Departure Policy
Early departures result in a charge of a full night's room and tax. If during a minimum stay requirement period, guest will be charged for entire stay.
The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is dedicated to educating, promoting and encouraging our guests and staff to be ecologically conscious by reducing water and energy consumption as well as reducing solid waste.
- We are certified Green Lodging by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- We encourage reducing solid waste efforts by placing recycling receptacles in our guest public areas.
- We participate in environmental projects to improve our community and educate our neighbors.
- We reduce water and energy consumption by participating in centralized, off-site laundry processing.
- We provide an area on the resort property for guests to recharge electric carts.
- We provide all guests with the option to re-use linen and bath towels.
Beach Access at Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort
The beach at Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort, is available for guests at The Westin Key West Resort & Marina. The cost is $20 per person per day. The number of passes is limited and are sold on a first-come, first-served, basis. Advance reservations are not available. Boat passes are required and may be obtained through the Westin concierge desk. The concierge also has a list of nearby beaches if Sunset Key is full.
Fire Safety Policy
The resort is fully equipped with smoke detectors and emergency evacuation plans in all rooms and public areas.
Gift Certificate Policy
To purchase or redeem a gift certificate, please contact the hotel directly.
Package Handling Policy
Handling fees will be applied to packages both being sent to the property and being sent from the property. Please contact Service Express at (305) 294-4000 for more information.
Dogs up to 40lbs. are allowed. Guests must notify the front desk at check-in that a dog will be in the room. Other pets are not allowed. No fee associated unless damage to the room occurs. Dogs may not be left in room unattended.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
The Westin Key West Resort & Marina will accept a valid credit card authorization form from a customer. Guests must use the hotel's form that will be sent to them upon request. The form must be completed entirely with specific comments on what is to be covered; room and tax only, or also food, or parking etc. Copy of credit card and driver license both sides must be faxed back with the proper form. The signature of the card holder is also required.
Room Condition Policy
A damage recovery fee will be charged after check out if the room and/or its contents are damaged.
All guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking. Please contact the hotel for further information.